Movéo Naturopathic Medical Doctors provide a comprehensive assessment of your current health status and ventures to understand the root cause of your symptoms and concerns.
As primary care licensed and regulated physicians in British Columbia our Naturopathic Doctors will assess through extensive specific blood and special tests, physical examination, and an extensive health history recall.
The initial visit is 60 minutes and includes a thorough health questionnaire answered prior to your visit. Our Naturopathic Doctors believe preventative medicine is best and that disease is often an imbalance that requires re-balancing. It is our belief that collaborative medicine is key and that it is important to consider the whole person to successfully heal and resolve symptoms and health concerns.
Our Naturopathic Doctors take a functional medicine approach to treatment and utilize a variety of modalities to achieve optimal results which may include:
- Pharmaceutical Grade Vitamin Supplementation
- Prescriptive Drugs License
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Trigger Point Injection Therapy
- Botanical/Herbal Medicines
- Intravenous Injection Therapies
- Individualized Compounded Medicine
- Diet and Nutrition Counselling
Consider seeing a Naturopathic Physician if you would like care for/help with:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Ligament instability
- Weight loss
- Hormone imbalances
- Thyroid conditions (Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis)
- Pregnancy planning, pregnancy care, and post pregnancy health
- Adrenal fatigue
- Chronic diseases
- Infections – colds, flus
- Digestive complaints – IBS, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis etc.
- Stress management