Movéo Sport & Rehabilitation Centre is so excited that our patients are able to physically return to our clinic. We have put a lot of work into making sure our patients feel safe returning to our care! We want you to know that all of our policies and procedures for our “new normal” have been directed by the BC Government, WorkSafe BC and all of our regulatory college guidelines.
Here’s a summary of some of the changes you can expect when you visit Movéo:
- When booking an appointment, you will be prompted to complete a BC COVID-19 SELF ASSESSMENT. You will be required to complete an additional one when you arrive at the clinic on the day of your appointment.
- Please plan your arrival at the clinic at your scheduled appointment time (not early and not late) to avoid heavy traffic in the waiting areas. If you arrive early please wait in your vehicle or outside.
- We ask that patients do not bring family members or other visitors with them to avoid increasing the amount of people in the clinic at a given time. Exceptions include if the patient is a minor and needs to be accompanied by a guardian, or is an individual with mobility restrictions and requires assistance.
- Hand sanitization and/or hand washing required upon entry to the clinic
- Each visitor will be required to wear a face mask in order to receive treatment.
- We have administered social distancing signage for the waiting room and one-way arrows in the hallways for clinic flow.
- Areas that visitors must come into contact with will be consistently sanitized by clinic staff (POS machines, treatment tables, exercise equipment etc.)
- Doors will be kept open where possible to avoid the touching of door handles.
- We encourage contactless payment (via JANE PAYMENTS, or tap). Receipts will be emailed if preferred.
- High touch items will be carefully sanitized. Items that cannot be sanitized properly have been removed.
- A BC COVID-19 SELF ASSESSMENT FORM will be filled out prior to each shift by all staff members and practitioners.
- Hand sanitization and/or hand washing upon entry to the clinic and after completion of each treatment session
- Practitioners will be required to wear a face mask for each treatment.
- Treatment will take place on every other treatment table in the open treatment areas or in the private treatment rooms.
- Each appointment will have additional time at the end of the session for the practitioner to disinfect the treatment area.
- Treatment start times will be staggered to avoid congregation in the waiting room.
- Limited use and number of people in the gym areas at any given time. We will honour social distancing with other individuals in the gym, and use a “wipe-as-you-go” protocol for ensuring all equipment is disinfected after use.
- Staff will also be maintaining social distancing measures among themselves in the dedicated staff areas to adhere to safety recommendations.
- Our Kinesiology services are currently only available via telehealth at this time. This service will be returning in-person soon!
We appreciate your co-operation as we navigate this journey,