Movéo Sport & Rehabilitation Centre is so excited that our patients are able to physically return to our care. We have put a lot of work into making sure our patients feel safe returning to our care! We want you to know that all of our policies and procedures for our “new normal” have been directed by the BC Government, WorkSafe BC and all of our regulatory college guidelines.
Here’s a summary of some of the changes you can expect when you visit Movéo
- We ask all patients who experience Covid-19 symptoms to cancel your appointments until you no longer have symptoms or follow the self-isolation guidelines set out by the public health authority.
- Please plan your arrival at the clinic at your scheduled appointment time only to avoid heavy traffic in the waiting areas. If you arrive early please wait in your vehicle or outside.
- We ask that patients do not bring family members or other visitors with them to avoid increasing the amount of people in the clinic at a given time. Exceptions include if the patient is a minor and needs to be accompanied by a guardian, or is an individual with mobility restrictions and requires assistance.
- Hand sanitization and/or hand washing upon entry to the clinic
- We have administered social distancing signage for the waiting room and one-way arrows in the hallways for clinic flow.
- Areas that visitors must come into contact with will be consistently sanitized by clinic staff (POS machines, treatment tables, exercise equipment etc.)
- We encourage contactless payment (via JANE PAYMENTS, or tap). Receipts will be emailed if preferred.
STAFF COVID PROTOCOLS
- Hand sanitization and/or hand washing upon entry to the clinic and after completion of each treatment session
- Treatment will take place on every other treatment table in the open treatment areas or in the private treatment rooms.
- Each appointment will have additional time at the end of the session for the practitioner to disinfect the treatment area.
- Treatment start times will be staggered to avoid congregation in the waiting room.
- Limited use and number of people in the gym areas at a given time. We will honour social distancing with other individuals in the gym, and use a “wipe-as-you-go” protocol for ensuring all equipment is disinfected after use.
- Staff will also be maintaining social distancing measures among themselves in the dedicated staff areas to adhere to safety recommendations
- We do have telehealth appointments available if you are still not feeling comfortable with coming into the clinic. Contact us for a physiotherapy, chiropractic, kinesiology, TCM or naturopathic medicine consult.
We appreciate your co-operation as we navigate this journey,
Movéo Sport & Rehabilitation Centre Inc. Staff & Management