Julie works magic with her hands. She has some great pressure. Massage was amazing. Got all my knots out of my back. Very accommodating to sore spots and tender spots. Very knowledgeable. And they accept extended benefits on the spot so no need to submit receipts and wait for reimbursement.
Movéo Sport & Rehabilitation Centre can take ICBC patients for chiropractic, physiotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, and active rehab services.
Patients will need to provide the following at their first appointment:
- ICBC claim number
- Injury date
- Personal Health Number (Care Card Number)
- Adjustor’s / Lawyer’s name and contact information
We can bill ICBC directly for a portion of the visit costs. The number of treatments that ICBC will cover and the user fees are outlined in the table below.
*Within 12 weeks of the date of the accident causing the injury.
|Service||Pre-authorized # of treatments*|
|Kinesiology (Active Rehab/Athletic Therapy)||12|
Patients pay the difference from what ICBC covers for the private price for all subsequent treatment lengths. Patients are required to pay the difference in price if the appointment cost exceeds the amount covered by ICBC. Note: We are legally unable to direct bill remaining balances to extended medical plans if there is an open ICBC claim.
Should the patient require further treatment beyond the 12-week period and/or the number of pre-authorized treatments, an extension request will need to be sent in to ICBC by the practitioner. In the case where the extension has not been approved or is pending, patients will be required to pay out of pocket until approval for further treatment has been granted by ICBC.
We are also unable to bill ICBC for no-show appointments. If you no-show or cancel within the 24-hour cancellation window, you will be responsible personally for the cost of your appointment.
*ACCIDENTS THAT HAVE OCCURRED BEFORE APRIL 1, 2019 ARE CONSIDERED EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES AND DO NOT FALL INTO THESE CATEGORIES.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
We directly bill to the following insurance companies:
PBA, Canada Life, Chamber of Commerce, Canadian Construction Workers Union, Chambers of Commerce, CINUP, ClaimSecure, Cowan, DA Townley, Desjardins, DVA, Empire Life, First Canadian, GMS Carriers 49 and 50, GroupHEALTH, GroupSource, Great West Life, Greenshield, Industrial Alliance, Johnson Inc., Johnston Group, LiUNA local 183, LiUNA local 506, Manion, Manulife, Maximum Benefits, Medavie Blue Cross (National Program), Pacific Blue Cross, RCMP, RWAM, SunLife and Union Benefits.
Please be prepared to pay for the full amount of your treatment should there be any technical issues with regards to completion of the claims submission process, such as “Further Processing required” or “on Hold”.
- Please bring the referral or note from your medical doctor if applicable.
- Please bring your care card number.
- WBC Claims: You must bring you claim number, referral from your doctor and documentation from WCB stating your approval for the treatment service. If you have any questions about your claim, please refer to www.worksafebc.com
- ICBC Claims: You must bring your claim number, referral from your doctor, and adjustor’s name and number. If you have any questions about your claim, please call your adjustor directly before your appointment.
- The cost of custom foot Orthotics is $425. A $100 deposit is required at your initial consultation.
- Please wear appropriate clothing for your Initial Physiotherapy or Chiropractic Assessment (shorts for lower body injury, tank top for females with upper body injury) and active footwear (i.e. the you shoes you would normally walk or run in).
- You will be provided with an ofﬁcial receipt that can be submitted to your Extended Health Insurance Provider for reimbursement as well as direct billing is available for some medical plans, please see above.
- The length of your initial appointment will be between 45 to 90 minutes for Physiotherapy and 20 to 60 minutes for Chiropractic depending on the nature of your injury and the type of treatment required. Please park accordingly.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to complete the paperwork for your appointment if it is your ﬁrst time at Movéo.
- 24-Hour Cancellation Policy: If an emergency arises and you are unable to make your appointment or you are going to be late, please call us immediately at 604-984-8731 for North Vancouver or 604-371-4771 for Langley. You are responsible for the full cost of a missed appointment.
- In North Vancouver, there is a pay parking lot available in the underground parking lot at the clinic. The entrance to the lot is at the rear of the building. Langley, Walnut Grove clinic has free parking.
Important: Your appointment time is reserved just for you. A late cancellation or missed visit leaves a hole in the therapists’ day that could have been filled by another patient. As such, we require 24 Hours Notice for any cancellations or changes to your appointment. Patients who provide less than 24 hours notice, or miss their appointment, will be charged a cancellation fee.
- All bookings require a credit card on file
- Cancellations of less than 24 hours or a No Show will result in a charge of the full treatment cost
- Cancellation fees are the responsibility of the patient in the case of ICBC, RCMP or extended medical. We cannot charge insurance for a no show
- Unpaid charges will be charged to credit card on file
- Cancellation Fee will be waived if Covid Screening is not passed